Monday, July 4, 2016

Facebook: July 1, 2016


Yesterday I finished my first round of chemo. It feels so good to be able to fight, instead of just laying in a hospital bed waiting for answers like some victim. I feel now, more than ever, that I have the power to conquer this evil. It's not easy, but it's progress. I am now a warrior.

Today I get to leave the hospital and go home to a new life. I'm staying with my incredible parents for a while until I'm stronger. I never thought that living with them again would be so welcome, so warm. I'm so thankful for every day that I am blessed to have them in my life. I cherish every moment of every good wish, every offer of help, and every bit of love that I receive and feel from you all. My friends, my family. My gratitude is endless and my heart is full.

Tomorrow I will plan for a future that will most certainly be beautiful after the battles, after the scars, filled with vision and appreciation for all of the experiences that I will have had along the way. My future will never be taken for granted.

Love and light

~N

________________________


Going home was bittersweet. I wanted nothing more, but I wasn't sure how to handle not having my normal life. This was reality slapping me in the face. It was really making a habit of doing so. 

1 comment:

  1. Doing marketing on Facebook is a smart idea. Because in this world of technology Facebook has the best tools for marketing. Facebook provides the three most effective marketing tools like Facebook page, group, and paid ads. If you are able to use any of this three tools you can get a effective marketing result easily. Facebook marketing

    ReplyDelete