Monday, July 4, 2016

Facebook: June 25, 2016

I'm so incredibly moved by the love I've been shown! Thank you all for everything you do for me. Every day, every minute I fight this thing, I am fortified by the show of support and love I get from you. I hope you know I've enjoyed and appreciated all of it.

For those of you that have come to visit, it's been great to see your faces and get hugs! I'm going to ask for a little favor. As much as I love seeing everyone, I've had to create a quiet time between 1-4 every day for a siesta. I thank you guys in advance for the understanding. I just get a little worn out sometimes.

_________________________

I felt compelled to keep this and the next post in this blog because I wanted to touch on the fact that when trying to handle everything all at once, you have to remember to recharge. At this point, I was so desperate for normalcy that my visits were beginning to exhaust me.  Those first few days were excruciating . Trying to get proper pain management, control over nausea, and keep tight diabetic control was nearly impossible. Everyone was so understanding, it truly warmed my heart. 

4 comments:

  1. Was this picture taken in Northside? Look at your precious friends. I LOVE THIS PICTURE. You make everyone feel so good. I also like the fact you carved out rest hours early. You are a very smart patient. Is that Micky on your bed? did you get him recently? Love you Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. facebook video downloader online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I still feel that this blog helps me through it all. I appreciate the support. All my best to you!

      Delete
  3. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. fb video downloader

    ReplyDelete